Monday 16 December 2013

Go Natural . . . Throw All Your Clothes Away!

I know, throwing all of your clothes away because you are choosing to go natural sounds extreme, but, people are seriously considering it. I have been speaking to a number of relaxed ladies and they have told me if they go natural, they HAVE to change the way they dress – completely. So out with the saucy dresses, nice skirts and glamorous blazers and in with the ‘ethnic looking clothes’ Now, don’t get me wrong, I love prints, they scream ‘I am BEAUTIFUL’, but, it is not by force! Going natural can influence the way you dress and the way you feel about yourself, but changing your dress sense is not a bi-product of going natural.

During this discussion, I said that going natural does not mean you have to change the way you dress and I was met with blank stares and the comment ‘but these clothes don’t look good with natural hair’. As I stated in Take Your Hair to Work Day wearing your hair natural is not a hair style, it is a type of hair and it can be styled in so many ways that will work with any outfit.




Now, I am not trying to force anyone to go natural, but if you are genuinely thinking about it, I assure you, you don’t have to throw away your lovely clothes =)  

2 comments:

  1. Lol at 'ethnic looking clothes' haha I thought of hippies when you put it like that :p. Twas a nice a read - its true you dont have to necessarily change your style of clothing just cause you go natural. If anything going natural gives your outfit a fresh new look! Thanks for the post. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I see where you are going with the hippie vibe.

      Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it. Keep in touch♡

      Delete